Thursday, August 11, 2011

My best friend Jessie

My best friend is Jessie.
She goes to Broadlands school in Newzealand too.
She is 10 years old too.
She is very funny and kind.
She plays netball too.
her fav colour is purple.
Her fav singer is Selana Gomez.
her fav animal is cats.
She has 2 cats and 2 dogs.
Here is a link to her blog.


I also have some photos of her and some of me and her.
At the river by Jessie's house!



 mud war at a friends place in 2009


fishing in 2010
Our 10th bday disco that we had together

Our 10th bday disco that we had together


3 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy
    You are two lucky girls to be such great friends. It was great to look at your photographs you both look so happy. When did Jessie get two dogs? I know about Bear but what is the other one?
    Ms Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddy isn't it great to be best friends loved the pics hope you would love to blog on my blog and have fun love the blog it black you can go to design and click template up the top and you can design you whole blog have fun Abby!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi maddy it's your best friend Jessie here I love the post that you did on me you are a great friend to have We look spool pretty in the photos. I am going to do a post on you. Thanks for saying I am funny and kind but I hope that didn't mean funny looking.

    ReplyDelete