Friday, August 5, 2011

All about me

Hi my name is Maddy
I am 10 years old and i go to broadlands school In Newzeland
I play netball but I would love to play rugby.
I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 rabbit.
I have a sister called Mikayla and a sister called jordyn. My Mums name is Lisa and my Dads name is Michael.
My hobbies are, netball, rugby, singing, magic, riding ripsticks and animals.
My fav animals are koalas and mice.
My fav singer is Justin Beiber.
My fav colour is blue and pink.
My fav food is icecream and pizza.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy its your friend Abby like the photo of you is that the photo of you after or before or not at you birthday anyway like All about me check out my blog and have a look if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maddy
    I like pizza and icecream too.
    You look great in your picture you look like a
    princess!!!
    From your best friend Jessie.

    ReplyDelete